Magestore is working hard to make sure we’re compliant with it. Here are some of the measures we’re taking to be ready:
- Reviewing our internal processes to make sure they’re GDPR compliant;
- Developing new features to gives our customers greater control of their privacy;
- Evaluating and implementing new features in our Omnichannel Solution products: This is to help our customers process requests from end users and protect their customers’ data;
- Increasing security measures on both our websites and products: We want to make sure that the transactions and products on our site are secure, and your business activities are protected.
We are taking the General Data Protection Regulations very seriously, and we will do our best to make sure Magestore and its customers will be ready by the deadline.
We will definitely share our updates with you, so stay tuned!
P/s: Still confused about the GDPR? Not sure if it applies to your business? Here are some resources that can be useful to you:
- The European Commission’s online portal for small and medium-sized enterprises;
- The twelve-step guide to prepare for GDPR, by the Data Protection Commissioner in Ireland;
- Self-assessment toolkit, including multiple checklists, by the Information Commissioner’s Office in the UK;
- If you’re in the mood for some serious reading, here’s the complete regulation itself.
Let us know if you have any questions, or have some great resources to share with fellow retailers!