Magestore is pleased to announce that Omnichannel Solution for Magento 2 – Version 1.2.0 has been released, with super hot news for POS.
With the life-long commitment to deliver the best Omnichannel Solution to Magento retailers, Magestore has given our utmost efforts to improve our products. After collecting customer feedback and in-depth research, we have released powerful functions for Magento 2 Omnichannel Solution.
Below are the main updates of Omnichannel Solution for Magento 2:
1.Bigger Data Capability, Faster Performance
The latest version of Omnichannel Solution for Magento 2 has optimized Web-based POS for higher performance.
The new Web POS now can deal with a big database (100,000 SKUs and 100,000 customers) in a very short time:
• Wait time to use POS right after login: < 1 min
• Time to create an order: < 10 seconds per order (including the process to scan barcode time: under 1s and search customers time approximate 1s)
• EXTRA: even when the POS is synchronizing data, POS users still can use a full range of Web POS functions without any slow loading process.
2.Welcome Bambora to Magestore’s Omnichannel Solution
From now on, retailers may encourage dear customers to pay more by integrating with Bambora Payment Device.
All shoppers can enhance their options to pay in your stores, such as paying partial or paying full with Bambora Payment Device on POS. As soon as an order is paid, store managers can receive a full range of details information of the paid order, including Type of Payment Cards, Reference Number (which is generated by Bambora System) and The amount of money paid with Bambora.
Even if your customers want to cancel the paid order (in some cases), your staffs can cancel the paid order by Bambora without any troubles.
3.Strengthen payment security
If you are afraid of data loss, then now our payment module will erase it. The new function of POS ensure that staff will fulfill their roles only by granting access to specific IP Addresses
In other words, the POS allows admin to specify at which IP Address Web POS can be accessed. This way, you can limit the access place and avoid black-hat hackers “watching” your stores.
4.Enhance the session management on Web POS
Magestore Product Team has built up a new set of features to enhance the session management on Web POS.
With our new function – lock register, you can lock your staff’s workstation without logging off the POS. Locking POS not only protects your data and server from internal threads but also helps by delaying external attacks.
Besides, by configuring account sharing, you can limit access rights on Web POS in a blink of an eye.
But not just that, we also have new amazing features on each module in the package. You can see full updates below
• Faster Performance
Scale without any pain as our POS can handle up to 100,000 SKUs and 100,000 customers at a much better speed.
– Reduce wait time to use POS after login: under 01 minute
– Reduce average time to create an order: under 10s per order
– Allow POS users to use full functions while synchronizing data
• Integrated Payment with Bambora
– Customers can make partial/ full payment with Bambora payment device at the store
– Customers can cancel an order paid with Bambora
– Cashier gets full order info made with Bambora including:
+ Reference Number (generated by Bambora system)
+ Type of payment cards
+ The amount of money paid with Bambora
• Easier & More Flexible Payment
– Customers can pay for an order in multiple online payment methods
– Customers can pay for an order in a mix of both online & offline payments
– Faster & easier integration with Stripe & Authorize.net by using SDK
– For checkout using Credit Card: Allow POS user to define Reference Number as a required field when customers pay by credit card
• Better POS Security by restricting IP Access
– Allow POS user to specify at which IP Address Web POS can be accessed.
• More efficient Session Management
– Lock register: User can lock his workstation without logging off the POS. Locking POS not only protects data and server from internal threads but also delays external attacks.
– Limit access rights on Web POS with POS Account sharing configuration
– Allow users to show/hide session history on Web POS
– Allow users to limit the period of time to show session history on Web POS
• Z Report & X Report Updates
– Show more detailed information in the opening and closing session field
– Show current date and time of reports when printed
– Update advanced formula to provide deeper insight
– Show customer phone number on receipts
– Allow users to customize the title of a receipt
– Set the default values of returned quantity as 0. So in returning partial of the order, users don’t have to edit the quantities of products which are not to be returned.
– Always mark the checkbox “Return to stock” when users process a refund order
• Optimized Order Process
– Show child items of bundle products on both sales order details page and sales order print-out form
– POS User can choose to send the automatic order confirmation to customer’s email on the checkout screen
These updates are applicable to all Magestore’s loyalty program modules (Gift Card, Reward Points & Store Credit):
– Improve compatibility with Magento order discount to avoid error when checkout with online payment gateway
– Improve internal integration among 3 modules to avoid conflicts when applying a discount
• Gift Card Update
– Improve the display of barcode when printing gift card after purchasing
– Improve gift card template preview
• Low Stock Alerts & Supply Need Forecast
– Fix error blank content of low stock notification email
– Fix error when export excel XML of Low Stock Notification
– Fix error going to dashboard when sort/filter in Supply Needs grid
• Stock Management
– Fix error don’t show Update Stock button in Stock on hand section in Warehouse detail page
– Fix error when export stock data after filtered in Manage stock grid
• Warehouse Management
– Duplicate warehouse with its stock data
– Fix error missing export XML in Warehouse / Order
– Fix error not showing Change Warehouse button on Order detail page
– Fix error barcode not shown when printing
– Fix error: product SKU not integrated with generated barcode when the barcode is changed and vice versa
– Fix mass action error on Magento 2.1.11
– Fix error when compile without installing Magestore inventory management modules (In-stock Management & Multi-warehouse Management)
– Fix error don’t show special days on store detail page & checkout page
– Allow verifying order automatically if a customer has already paid and the product is in-stock
– Fix error when export pick items
– Fix wrong ship date when export Delivery packages
– Fix wrong value of Product Name & Barcode when printing picked items
– Fix bug not show list item in dropship detail frontend
Magestore’s Omnichannel Solution Magento 2 is now compatible with:
– Magento CE 2.2.x (up to 2.2.3)
– Magento CE 2.1.x (up to 2.1.2)
– Magento EE 2.2.x (up to 2.2.3)
– Magento EE 2.1.x (up to 2.1.2)
With no doubt, the above features enable you to present your work performance better in both your online-offline store and backend office. Log in to your Magestore account at www.magestore.com and go to Downloadable Products section to download this latest version OR talk to our sales to upgrade from Magento 1 to Magento 2 at a reasonable price: