Magestore had a chance to show up in Meet Magento Singapore 2019 (#MMSG19). This year, our topic to discuss with you Magento fellas is: Turn Magento 2.3 into a Centralized System for Omnichannel Retail.
About Meet Magento Singapore 2019 (#MMSG19)
After the last year’s successful Magento meetup (#MMSG18), with more than 300 attendees and 100 tech community members, as well as 25 dedicated speakers in name of Magento and eCommerce Evangelists, Singapore was more than ready for the next biggest Magento eCommerce event in 2019. The registration was opened for the big day of August 22, in Marina Bay Sands – Singapore’s most iconic hotel for the world’s largest rooftop Infinity Pool.
Who is it for?
Again, Meet Magento is targeting mainly these three key groups:
- Merchants and manufacturers: Find new eCommerce solutions, cross border platforms, technology partners and services.
- Magento integrators, agencies, and developers: Catch up with the latest updates of Magento and eCommerce network;
- Other technology partners and service providers: Keep up with the latest trends of eCommerce, especially in the regional and global context.
Here’s an overview of what we discussed
- State of omnichannel retail: and retailer insights about using Magento as Centralized System for omnichannel.
- Advantages of using Magento as a centralized system: Support multiple sales channels, store master data, and customize features and integration.
- Steps to centralize data: Integrate offline channel, integrate multi-channel, optimize and innovate.
- Case Study of Magestore’s customer: and how we help their business be successful.
Meet Magento Singapore 2019 is the most awaited Magento event this year, where many merchants, technology partners, and services providers all around the globe gathered and discussed on Magento topics. If you’re likely to catch up with the latest Magento trends, this is an opportunity you should not miss!