Want your stories and ideas about E-commerce to be spread out? Write to us, why not?
We welcome writers to contribute high-quality content to Magestore Website.
Before submitting articles, please read our guest writing guidelines below carefully. Articles submitted must meet all of these requirements to be approved.
What you get when writing for MageStore?
- Connect with global audiences in our specialty (including our partners, customers, and social followers)
- Share your bio underneath the article (including a photo of you, a link to your website and links to your social media accounts)
- Let your own voice and messages be widely spread out.
Type of Articles We Welcome
We love to receive practical inspirations for building a better E-commerce environment, especially those help strengthen the Omnichannel retailer aspect.
You are welcome to submit articles in any subject matters belonging to the classifications underneath:
- Magento: Everything about Magento – News, Tutorial, etc.
- Omnichannel: Omnichannel experiences on any platform (Magento or not), cases studies, analytics, etc.
- Multichannel Statistics.
- E-commerce interesting news, tips and tricks.
*Please Note: We extremely recommend that your blog and site topic should be about E-commerce or any E-retailer related.
Below are the “Dos and Don’ts” guidelines for guest writing for Magestore. Please check these out before submitting an article.
- All submissions must be original content.
- Please fact-check your story and provide sources for all of your information.
- Show the right of ownership to any images used in your article
- A post should contain at least one feature image. All images must be at high-resolution.
- Word Count – Please submit articles of at least 1001 words.
- Choose a great title.
- Sub-Headings – Please split up your content with relevant sub-headings to make the logic flow easier for readers to follow.
- Don’t forget to insert your own voice and passion.
We really need You to NOT:
- Send articles that have been, or will be, published elsewhere.
- Send vague, surface level articles.
- Send SEO-boosted or promotional articles.
- Send anything that isn’t aligned with our philosophy.
- Send articles that do not fit any of our categories.
Process + Term
- Please note that not every post will be published on Magestore. Our team will reach out if we’d like to run your post!
- Submit your article or pitch just once. Do not submit it to multiple editors.
- If you are attaching a complete article, please submit as a Word document or Google Docs rather than a PDF. We encourage the use of in-line hyperlinks for acknowledging sources.
- Magestore has the perpetual right to publish and use the content on any of our current or future media platforms, including for commercial purposes unless arrangements are made in advance.
How to Submit Your Article
To submit your article, send an Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your Email should contain these aspects (in the right order):
- Title Of Your Article
- Article Body
- Author Bio (Which contains your avatar, personal information,etc.)
- Link to your website
- Links to your social media accounts.
After submitting your draft, please be patient and wait for our reviewing. It might take us a few days to reply and let you know if your submission is approved or not.
Now you get on hand all the rules and guides to become our guest contributor. Email us your draft today, why not?